Blogosynthesis

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Greetings All

This will be a blog dedicated to all and everything.

The question immediately arises; Isn't that kind of vague? If you're "dedicated" to "all and everything" isn't that an oxymoron? Isn't that the functional equivalent of being "dedicated" to nothing at all?

Good questions! (If I do say so myself ;-) The dichotomies are real, and we'll see if we can joyfully reconcile them together. I sure as hell can't do it by myself!

Creative, constructive and congenial interaction is what I'm (ideally) after here. Feedback is fine; but don't just tell me that I've scored or dropped the ball. Please feel free to pick it up and run with it yourself! As long as we all strive to adhere to the three aforementioned "C"s, I'm sure we'll have a great time! :-)

I'm presently involved in a political campaign as a volunteer for Camille Abate who is on the ballot in the NJ 5th Congressional District Democratic Primary. (Check out her website, http://www.abateforcongress.com/ ) I'll have a lot more to say about that real soon.

It's late and I'm nodding off here...so I'll stop at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home